Work with Us
eMUNICATIONS is always looking for good people. We promote a supportive work environment that is flexible, fast-paced, and fun. We are an equal opportunity employer looking for quality people. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Drupal Front End Programmer
We don't need a Drupal Guru (we've got one of those). What we need is someone with a little Drupal experience and an eagerness to learn more. Because of high demand for our creativity and expertise in Drupal development and dedication to customer service, we find ourselves in need of an additional Drupal developer. If you like working with Drupal and want to work in a fast paced and fun environment then come learn with the best. You would work directly with clients and must be a team player (paintball team experience a huge plus!).
- Two years experience working in a collaborative environment, or commensurate proven Drupal and workplace experience
- Good, self-starting attitude with a desire to "fix-it"
- Experience using Drupal and interest in the community
- Comfortable with creating and modifying views, content types, organic groups
- Insight into the user permissions system and inter-operation of roles
- Worked alone or as part of a web development team on commercial projects built from scratch.
- You can demonstrate your experience by providing us with insight into public websites that you were personally responsible for and/or an in-person live test. (No pressure ;) )
- Ability to work flexibly with a small team, delivering projects to tight deadlines.
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English.
Big bonus points for the following:
- PHP/MySQL programming experience
- Server administration in a LAMP stack environment
- Strong CSS skills
- Cpanel/WHM familiarity
- Ability to juggle clubs, disks, balls and chainsaws
We Are Hiring a Receptionist
Because of our creativity, expertise in website development and dedication to customer service, we need an awesome receptionist, secretary, administrative manager, assistant and organizer. If you like to tell people what to do and are motivating when you do it, we want to talk to you!
Additional requirements are:
- You don't have to have a degree but, you need to sound like it.
- Experience on computers, Mac and PC, and the usual office programs, email, word processor, spreadsheet, etc.
- You will wear many hats. We are a fast-paced environment and need someone that gets bored easily
Salaries are commensurate with the individual's experience.
eMUNICATIONS is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to provide a diversified work environment that fosters growth, creativity and fun.